INSTRUCTIONS: View & Print PDF
1. Prior to patient transfer, place rail clamps (sockets) bilaterally on OR bed rail at the point you wish to mount the Head Butler accessory.
2. Transfer patient and position in final operative position.
3. Make any necessary adjustment to clamp position. Open rail clamps to accept Head Butler.
4. Place the Head Butler support legs into clamps and adjust height as needed. Tighten clamps to secure accessory.
5. Drape patient, bringing the drape over the Head Butler instrument tray. Small bend at top of Head Butler allows for easy clamping of drape if desired.
6. Head Butler is designed to be hung for storage by utilizing the small hole found at the top of the accessory.